Thursday, October 7, 2010

Creation

When I woke up Monday I really did not want to do my devotional because I had a two quizzes and a test and it was over creation (this usually makes me excited but not that morning). Anyway I did my devotional. I read Job 38 which said "who kept the sea inside its boundaries as it burst from the womb", "who laid out the path for lightning", "was it you who carved the canyons" and just mind blowing stuff. YOU SHOULD READ IT! Anyway I just remember how cool I though God was and again he humbled me by showing me how great He is.

So, what should happen when I get in chapel? We have a speaker who basically quotes the creation story and has BEAUTIFUL pictures of all the things God has created. Then what does the speaker quote... JOB 38! Please see how real the Lord is!

I was just so amazed by what happened and I was so joyful. I realized that the Lord is going to bless me even when it is something I don't want to do but He desires me to do. The Lord has been telling me that when I walk on HIS path it is so much better than what direction I would walk.

Later in the day, I was talking about it and then I realized it was my birthday and all day the Lord was showing me His creation. Then I realized, something I have known but was reemphasized, 'when you talk about Me I will fill you with joy, and when you talk about what I have shown you and have done you will get more out if it from other people because I communicate through them as well'.

No comments:

Post a Comment