Thursday, May 13, 2010

Locks of Love. Surgery. Speaking.

I ended up donating 13 and a half inches to locks of love. This is not the best picture but the only one I had.
Next, my surgery.


I thought pics might be fun to see!! :)
I had surgery yesterday because the doctors thought I might have endometriosis. I did not have it so thank EVERYONE for praying because if I would have had that it would be hard for me to have kids when I wanted them. If you want to know exactly what they did you can give me a call because I would rather not tell the whole entire world. :) The surgery went well and I'm moving around and I feel okay... not the best but it could be A LOT worse. Thank you again for your prayers. I love every single one of you.
Also! If you live close and would like to come hear me speak I am going to be speaking on June 16th at 7:00 at my church. It would give you an excuse to see me and you could probably stay a couple of days with me! Just let me know!

4 comments:

  1. loveyoupumpkinnn! and i love your new hairr, wanna send me a messag and tell me how yesterday went?... kcool. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Hair! and I'm so happy to hear that your surgery went well : )and life is going as well too. And I really would love to come hear you speak! It's a huge possibility taken I just live like 30 minutes away from you, so I think yes I would love for that to happen : )

    ReplyDelete